TERMS & CONDITIONS
(1) Thank you for choosing ProForce and using our website located at (“Site”).
(3) ProForce grants licenses to individuals and teams (our “Subscribers”) to access online educational and training modules (“Training Modules”) for financial education and other coaching services (our “Subscription Services”).
between ProForce and Subscriber.
(6) If you are entering these Terms on behalf of a legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to these Terms. If you do not have such authority, you must not accept these Terms and must not use our Subscription Services.
(7) Any reference herein to “we”, “our”, “us” or “ProForce” means ProForce Wealth Management Pty Ltd (ACN 633 240 641). Any reference to “you”, “your” or “Subscriber” means you as a party to this agreement and a User of our Subscription Services for our Training Modules.
(8) We may update these Terms from time to time without notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective from the date published on our Site.
2. SUBSCRIBERSHIP REGISTRATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. SUBSCRIPTION FEES
(1) Subscriber subscribes to our Subscription Services for the minimum subscription period (“Subscription Period”) agreed with Subscriber in writing or nominated by Subscriber in Subscriber Account for the agreed fee (“Subscription Fee”).
(2) Subscriber agrees to pay the Subscription Fee for the purchase of our Subscription Services on a recurring basis.
(3) The Subscription Fee advertised on our Site for access to the Training Modules for the applicable subscription package for a specified Subscription Period is set out below:
|Payment terms||details||Fee (AU$)||Termination|
|Monthly Subscription (‘Monthly Subscription’)||two-week free trial (“Free Trial Period”) followed by a monthly recurring subscription||$ 27.00 inc GST monthly||30 days written notice from Subscriber|
|Personal Cashflow Coaching ‘Personal Cashflow Coaching’||$300 initial fee + $99.00 monthly fee for a 3-month term||$ 597.00 inc GST payable by four (4) fortnightly payments in the amount of $150.00 inc GST||Subscription Period of three (3) months|
4. ACCESS CONTROLS AND LICENCES
Subscriber must institute and maintain access control mechanisms to ProForce’s Training Modules which at a minimum:
5. OUR SERVICES
(1) We offer various subscription style memberships offering financial education and coaching services to Subscribers as set out below:
6. NO RELIANCE ON INFORMATION
(1) The content on this Site is provided as general information only and is made available to you for your personal, non-commercial use. Our Training Modules cover budgeting, money management and personalized cashflow coaching and includes access to a mobile personal finances software app and monthly group coaching. We do not provide financial product or personal financial advice
(2) The information contained on the Site is presented for the purpose of outlining the Subscription Services for the Training Modules. All information contained on the Site, including information relating to third party products and services, is for information purposes only.
(4) All information provided by us on this Site pursuant to these Terms is provided in good faith. You accept that any information provided by us is general information only.
(5) We do not warrant that Subscription Services descriptions or other content of this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. To the full extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties or terms (whether express or implied) other than those expressly set out in these Terms.
(6) In addition, we do not make any representations or warranties that the information we provide is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material provided by us. You should make your own inquiries and seek independent advice from relevant industry professionals before acting or relying on any information or material which is made available to you pursuant to our information service
7. REFUND POLICY
(1) Except as required by law, any Subscription Fees paid by Subscriber are final and nonrefundable.
(2) ProForce will process refunds in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
(3) Should Subscriber wish to obtain a refund, Subscriber may contact ProForce within 14 calendar days of performance of our Subscription Services or any part thereof to report any discrepancies or faults to make a claim.
(4) Refunds are made in our discretion subject to any guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
(5) ProForce will facilitate a refund if ProForce is unable to facilitate the completion of the Subscription Services or if the delivery of our Subscription Service
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
9. LICENCE GRANT
10. SUBSCRIBER’S OBLIGATIONS
11. SUBSCRIBERSHIP TERMINATION
12. WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
13. GENERAL DISCLAIMER
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILILITY
18. ADVERTISING AND LINKS
The Site may contain links and other pointers to other websites or applications operated by third parties. ProForce does not control these linked websites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked application. The links are provided solely for Subscriber convenience and do not indicate, expressly or impliedly, any endorsement by us of the site or the products or services provided at those websites. Subscriber’s access to any such advertisement or link is entirely at Subscriber’s own risk. Subscriber should contact the relevant third-party directly to enquire on that information prior to entering into a transaction in relation to the third-party products and services.
19. NO WAIVER
Any failure on our part to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision
(1) Subscriber agree that ProForce may assign, transfer, sub-licence or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
(2) Subscriber may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-licence or otherwise deal with any of Subscriber rights and obligations under these Terms.
21. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
Unless otherwise stated, these Terms and any other relevant agreement (s) signed by ProForce and Subscriber shall constitute the entire agreement between Subscriber and us in relation to Subscriber’s use of the Site and our Subscription Services.
If any part of provision of these Terms is invalid, unenforceable or in conflict with the law, that part or provision is replaced with a provision which, as far as possible, accomplishes the original purpose of that part of the provision otherwise it is to be read down or severed to the extent necessary without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.